6 days left

Hello.

Well I've got 6 days left until my departure, feeling  so many emotions right now, I've packed and unpacked countless times trying to figure out what is necessary for me to take, so far I've narrowed it down to 2 big suitcases a carry-on and my backpack. its not like I haven't done this before. I think its just knowing that I can't control what lies ahead for me. Its taking that leap of faith and trusting in myself. I am in charge of me. the road may be windy and filled with some bumps along the way but that is all part of the journey. I'm not going to lie its a bit daunting to pick up and move to a new county.I think often to my self am I to old to be doing this?  No age is only a number and should never stop you from seeking out your dreams. I always try to push myself to do better to be better. it sure is setting in when you realize pretty much everything you own is contained within these 3 suitcases. Wish me luck I will be in touch again soon.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Canada

Starting a new Journey

Farewell Portland....