Starting a new Journey

Hello Friends,

My Name Is Jason Herman and I'm about to embark on a new journey, I am very excited to share my story with you through pictures, posts, and experience. now here's a bit about me. I'm always up for a new adventure I like to immerse myself in different cultures and a new way of living. some of you know that I had the opportunity to live in Mexico for 5 years, this was a wonderful experience filled with great memories that I will always cherish, I had the chance to open a cafe and be in charge of the menu, this was a great learning experience for me. I've been working in the restaurant industry for well over 18 years now and usually working to put money into someone else's pocket. not always a bad thing because sometimes its just nice to be the employee, I've always been the type of person to take ownership of where you work, to give it your all I think this is why I will always seek out family owned restaurants. when you own a place that is yours you really become aware of costs and how little things add up which can affect the bottom line. as we all the know the food service industry is always changing and you must keep reinventing yourself, never stop learning but the most important aspect of any job is.... are you doing what makes you happy?
I will be moving up to Montreal next week and will be sharing sites of the city so stay tuned and walk with me through this new experience Here are a few pictures of the city.




.

Comments

  1. Hi Jason. I cant wait to follow you on your new adventure. Have a great time. I hope you meet lots of cool people and are very successful! Kathy Rainwater-Eller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy, I’m excited for this new adventure.

      Delete
  2. Excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Canada

Farewell Portland....