Welcome to Canada

Well hello there, Its nice to finally catch up. So I've been here in Montreal for a week now and let me tell you it's been quite the journey. Upon entering Canada and going through customs I was selected for a secondary inspection of my luggage, because when you have multiple suitcases they want to know what you are doing here. So needless to say I had all of my suitcase unpacked, gone through, without a care from the agent as to how long it took me to pack all of my stuff. so after about 30 mins I was able to leave, so here I am trying to shove all my stuff back into said suitcases just to get out of the airport only to find I would be returning....
I took a taxi from the airport to the place I'm staying at and I had my backpack with me on the floor of the cab, we arrive I'm paying the driver the suitcases are being unloaded from the back and I get out of the taxi of course I.m tired from travelling all day I didn't realize I had left my backpack until I was in the lobby of the apt. building. So did I mention that in my backpack was  my passport, cash, laptop, keys....of course the taxi is gone and panic sets in I just lost my passport upon arrival now what do I do? luckily I paid by debit card and have the number to the cab company so I call only to find out the number of the car in not one of the companies from the number I called. at least I took a cab that only dose airport to downtown runs so after calling many different cab companies with no luck I head back to the airport to see if it had been returned to the lost and found,
And as luck would have it it was returned to the lost and found. so finally at almost midnight I had quite the arrival to Canada.
but the important thing is I'm here navigating this chapter in my life experiencing new things and learning to trust myself. so until next time keep chasing your dreams.
thanks for your support and for reading,
take care,
later 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new Journey

Farewell Portland....