Farewell Portland....

Hello Friends,
Well today marked my last day in Portland Oregon, I’m a true native of Oregon was born here, it will always be a place to come back to. I’ve got many amazing people here that have supported me along the way and some new folks who’ve been welcome into my tribe. I need to give a huge shout out to the amazing crew @Pine State Biscuits it has been a great working with you all! You guys are amazing, awesome, and pretty much ROCK!!!
I’m ready to start this new journey and see what I can make of it. I feel like it’s been in the works for awhile and to see it coming to fruition is pretty damn great. So what I’ve learned is to never stop dreaming, never stop pushing, striving, wanting to do better because it’s coming for you. Remember you are worth it!!
See you in Canada ,
Thanks for reading

Comments

  1. Oregon will always be here. Go start this new chapter and see where it takes you! We are here in support! Love you-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Canada

Starting a new Journey